I have an injury or have a family emergency. What can I do?
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply it to another All Sports Production's events in the current year.
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- Only the entry can be rolled over. Race merchandise can be picked up if applicable.
Can I transfer to another category within the same race?
- Yes, see one of our friendly registration people when picking up your packet!
- If you have already picked up your packet, you will need to return it to receive your new bib# and timing chip
It's raining or there is a threat of severe weather!
- We race rain or shine.
- However, we monitor weather conditions closely and when needed are in contact with local law enforcement and emergency management. If severe weather is imminent or highly predicted All Sports Prodcutions in conjunction with race officials, local law enforcement and emergency management will made decisions based on safety first.
- Course and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and race officials.
- We will send out information through - social media (facebook), email and news media.
- If the event must be cancelled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.
Do I get a t-shirt with my entry?
- Most of our events come without shirts. Why? Many of our athletes have stacks of shirts from events that do not get worn, so we have chosen to be more sustainable by making shirts an option that you choose (at a discounted price) during the online registration process.
- There will also be merchandise (limited sizes/amounts) available at packet pickup and on race day (no discounts apply).
Have a question not answered here? Send us a message....